Seattle Personal Injury Attorneys
Kinney Law Group has accumulated great experience in Washington State personal injury cases over the years. We offer a strong attorney-client relationship, where we strive to know you so we can maximize your recovery.
We understand how serious your case is to you. You need realistic advice and full compensation — and timely action. Contact us today to protect your rights and discuss your options.
Our firm handles all personal injury cases, including those resulting from:
- Construction site accidents involving falls, scaffolding and trench collapses, defective machinery, electrocution, burns, cranes, manlifts and scissor lifts.
- Vehicle collisions including car, truck, motorcycle and bike accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents including slipping on a broken sidewalk, in a store or on stairs.
- Defective products involving saws, conveyor belts, tires, seat belts, smoke detectors, manlifts or other machinery.
Skilled Representation for Washington Personal Injury Victims
Everyone must act with the standard of care we expect of all citizens in our community. Negligence is the failure to exercise reasonable care. If negligence causes an accident or event that damages you, the law holds the negligent person accountable for his or her actions. Common damages include:
- Wage or income loss
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Future health care costs
- Vocational or physical rehabilitation or therapy
- Property damage
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Wrongful death
- Survivor benefits
We encourage you to contact the Seattle personal injury attorneys of Kinney Law Group to schedule a consultation to discuss your case. Our attorneys handle cases throughout Eastern and Western Washington. We look forward to answering your questions and protecting your interests.