Janet E. Usellis
Washington State Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation & Disability Attorney
Attorney Janet Usellis joined Kinney Law Group in May 2016. Since then, she has successfully handled workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Social Security disability cases.
“Our clients are wonderful. It makes me happy to help them get the benefits they need and deserve.”
Janet received her law degree from Duke University School of Law. She received her bachelor’s degree from Alma College in her home state of Michigan.
Early in her legal career, Janet practiced antitrust law at two firms in Washington, D.C. and with the in-house legal department of a large corporation in Colorado.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Washington (2016)
- Illinois (1989, currently inactive)
- Washington, D.C. (1989, currently inactive)
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- Alma College, B.A., 1986
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice